Thursday, January 10, 2008

Of Boring and OF a DAY

Today wake up and its nice morning.... After breakfast.... put some missing songs in my presario... and head on continue to chat wif Dominic... chat almost an afternoon.... talk about various stuffs..... at first parent wanna go out.. but since its public holiday.... my mother said delay it tomorrow...


The problem is... tomorrow is my workout day.... and furthermore there is so many stuff to do.... like visiting my grandparent... and etc etc.... So most likely gonna skip my workout tomorrow.... In the afternoon... i took a nap... and before that i tried to do 100x.... Succeeded... pushie uppie 100x... HAHA... but must do it quick... before your arms tighten....


Then follow my father go to rent some dvd.... Since he didnt watch movie much.. recommend him to take bourne ulti... and Pirates of carribean 3..... Haha.. buy P for car.. {yeah most likely gonna start my lesson driving my father's car.. I got a P licence by the way...} then went home.. watch bleach... YEAH nicey..... cant wait for next ep.... Later after dinner continue to chat wif dominic... eric... and sharmayne... Haha... then i guess i should call it a day..... ;)


Krane

No comments: