Wednesday, January 2, 2008

First day of 2008

Haha.. woke up this morning.. was surprise to see all my family members STILL sleeping so soundly.... CUX usually at this time.. they'll be awake... N i might be the last one to wake up..... xD... haha... Then finish up my breakfast... read some Conan and go online play some Mafa TD.... yeah finished the game at last....


Later in the afternoon ate Asam Fish cooked by my fada... WOO it tasted delicious.. WUU WAA.... right after that... we went to Proton showroom... tot got new Saga to look at... BUT... we only got the price quotation... 40k Include everything for the best spec of AT 1.3... Cheap.. but tot we wanna look at the engine... spec... durability.. suspension... abs...etc and etc.. BUT havent launch... LOLX.... but anyway at least we know it launch on the 1x January... lolx...


Went home.. play some dota wif my bro.. {yeah... cux he holiday today} Later at night... play wif him again but this time.. vs AI... though they are clever... farm faster than our heroes... and gain more money than us.. Somehow... My teamwork wif my bro overcome em'.... Get a glimpse of Miss Universe on Ntv7... all look gorgeous.... India.... Japan... well... Then i surf up on the net to get to know the result... Japan won it.. LOLX.. haha.... then chat a lil while wif Vanness, Eric, Dominic... Haha... most of em having fun outside... unlike me stuck at home yesterday.. HAHA.... Well time for me to go... and Zzzzz already i guess ;)


Krane

No comments: