Friday, January 4, 2008

Went to School~

Hehe... today woke up like usual.... After breakfast.. suddenly i wanna go to school to donate all my revision books... {yeah instead of old newspaper only get 2-3 bux must well giv it to the school}... Go there... Move up and down from ground floor to second floor for 4 times.. Yeah thats a bundle of book... Firstly saw my headmistress Pn. Vasu and Ms. Kek my discipline teacher... at library first person i saw is Miss Yap... and Pn. Bibi... well nothing much change in em... so after that say Bye and went to staff room...


First I saw Pn Zaharah My physics and class teacher... Hehe as usual she was sweet... then meet up Pn Noriah my bio teacher and Pn Suriyati my BM teacher.... Jux speak ONLY to my class teacher and talk about my frenz and my plan... Then later move myself to my english teacher... Pn Cheah which was one of our favourite teachers after Pn Zaharah... She was like.. AIYOH~... then some of em OH MY GOD.. haha... whY??? my hair lo.... Ash brown... look like gangster or troubled student.... HAHA... and My head in Maths and Science subject teacher was like.. "It doesnt suits your personality"


HEHE.. well.. Maybe i am too good boy during at school lolx... But... maybe this is the dark side of me... who knows.. Anyway... i gave em assured that it'll be black when i receive my SPM result tat time... WHY again??? cux APIIT strict lo.. as i told you before... Then most of the teacher was like... Please do so.... haha... Then meet up Pn Lee Kim See... she's as friendly as usual... HAHA.... I Like her personality... she's also one of our favourite teacher ;) Then Pn Wai... {{{Hopefully we can still remember Pn Wai during form 3 time when she teaches us moral We laugh from the second floor can be heard at the groud floor... MISS TAT MOMENT A LOT... so many laughter... as well as Pn Cheah's English lesson>> debates, talks, discussions, and laughter.... Not forgetting Pn Ooi's moral lesson and not forgetting the other teachers too like Pn zaharah and etc....}}} then at the end went home.....


Went home... didnt do muct except took a nap after lunch... then went up and workout again... YUP FRIDAY... then.. went down... chat wif frenz... play wif myself POWER TD... not a nice game at all.. then continue chatting till now... But what's special is.. I'm kinda asking all my fren to go sunway lagoon on the 7th... Anyone??... Now pending is Alex, Adam Pok.. and Adam.... But whose confirmed as to Meng Yong is.. he himself, alvin, me, rubandren and theyson... HAHA.... Jagdeep also thinking... well...


TAT HP FELLOW havent CALL ME YET... DARN SO SLOW... VINCE got HIS XPS... he said SUX.. due to the graphic card... I still havent get the real story yet... cux he havent even tell me in detail... so I'll leave it for tomorrow...

Anyway hoping tomorrow would be a better day ;) HEHE....


Krane

No comments: