Thursday, January 24, 2008

Early and Boring Day

Today I arrive early to the college... around 8am to prepare myself for my first lesson.... Meet up eugene and his friend at the morning.. talk about laptop and when its time we go inside class.... Most of my classmate is there... Except evelyn and joyce who is late... due to stuck in traffic.. after that we move to ENT3 for OSE...


In between OSE there is a blackout... well, everyone is hoping to go home early but electricity went back and we continue our lessons till the end... Back to main campus.... meet up maryann and finish our lunch.. HAHA.. I sort of make her mad.. cux I play a serious joke about her bag.. lol... Then... those 5 hours break didnt really do much stuff except loitering around and read some page of Organisational Behaviour.... then at last.. end myself wif my classmate again in 2nd floor....


Poor CK... he really looks bored + tired.... then he suggested to go down to the cafeteria... which at least we have some talk over there... and went up to the computer lab and have some BLAH... before we end ourself in the last subject..... WOW!!!! WE CAN REALLY CELEBRATE AS WAITING FOR 5 HRS REALLY KILLING!!!!!


Get to know Mr. Warren teaches us for Moral... He was a funny guy... rather a lil strict.. with 9 rules... Well.. what can we do?? follow his rule?? or feedback?? well i guess feedback also no use because as the way he looks he's like a displine teacher before in highschool... so those admin would LOVE him to be that way as it is moral lesson.... Get to know that our stuff about moral is not in the learnfinity but inside a special website..... Then here comes the assignment.... 6 pages... Hm... i hope to finish it by next week =D... but I'll start doing it now.. there and then... so at least.. i can finish up almost 20% of it.... I hate delaying assignments as it takes a lot of time to finish it....


Well.. tomorrow need to meet Mr. Warren again for another moral lesson.. and the ONLY subject for the whole day.... Well... got to get my butt to start writing the essay for my assignment now... ;)

PS: I added CK's n Gan's blog on my right haha =D


Krane

No comments: