Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Of Emotion Of College Day

This morning is a lil different.. Maryann arrive late to college... so I n Joyce went in to the auditorium first and book a place for her... The session was boring... not really tat boring... quite informative also... Learn what is plagiarism and how to avoid it in our assignments.... Today ate what i brought from home.. While maryann and joyce ate mixed rice....


Next i go register myself in the taekwondo club for tomorrow.... The last session ends so sudden... so all of us chat a while at the 1st floor.. then go home... Poor maryann.. she's the last one to went home... after Joyce and Me went home.. she wait there all by herself...


I tell you... Its very boring to stay at home... U got nothing to do.... and dont know whats next.. jux waste your time infront of computer.. praying time goes by quickly.. LOLX... borING...


Then indulge myself in sad song.... Ha there you go... EMO started..... I now heard the deep one inside me... i was thinking what if I start a relationship.... Then... thinking the consequences... cux.. part of me was like WAN TO HAVE ONE... and part of me was like.. T__T NO NO NO.... cux it wont last long.. and my previous wound havent really cured... although i pretend that it was.... BECUX i jux... so confused..... Whether wan to have a new relationship wif someone in the future.... @___@.... So... i still finding an answer... Hopefully i can move on... without having some sad times... Cux... i was like.. if i start one now... How loyal can i be??? and @__@ very mixed up now....


Actually the consequences i'd been thinking is... If i started it now... I might have no time to attend her.. because i wanna proceed to my career.... Get my master... and an IR.... so to settle down it takes a long time... and i might be 28 that time.... SO?? Is it jux me...?? or something is stopping me from having a relationship??? Well I also dont quite know.... {By the way... this topic is not something related to my college in any sort of person at all}....


Well I guess I had to leave it alone.... X__X... cant really do much.. its like... the damaged leaf... Jux let it fall.. with time... and hope this particular leaf does not spread its poison and disease to the other leaves causes the whole tree to die....


Tomorrow.. I'll be attending taekwondo class... YEAH.. at last... after so long of hunger in training... LOLX.... BUT one sad thing is.. i have to wait 3 hrs after my session ends before my taekwondo starts... Haha... so anyway.. cya tmr ;)


Krane

No comments: