Monday, January 28, 2008

Start wif a blackout

Arrive campus in the morning today... found out that ENT3 blackout... LOLX.... Then when electricity back.. we go inside and start our lesson with OSE... It is learn that so many new ppl suddenly added to our class... Haha.. My roll of tables all switch on their laptops xD... then for the OSE practice I get a fair mark of 14/15.....


Move on to lunch... I cant saw Joyce so i end up eating lunch wif Elvin... CK.. and Gan... sadly they leave me alone eating after that xD then luckily got some dude in group 1 accompany me... HAHA.. thanks a lot... Then we start our lesson of PDSM......


Group work again... where me, CK, wai weng and abuk is one group, practicing using SMART principle.... lessons continue till the end with english... Then Elvin sort of know I tell Benjamin about the acer Aspire 4290.... I dont know he don't like the laptop of the same kind.... I am really sorry.. Elvin FORGIVE ME PLEASE... Hope he is not piss....


In the evening... I sort of follow CK to his car to get his TKD t-shirt... evelyn missed her bus so she sit CK's car and he sort of fetch her to LRT station... We back to APIIT for TKD training and we went home... I forget to return books to the library so tomorrow pay my fine... then... Get some form from my lecturer to pass up my moral project...


I wonder why Kenneth suddenly offline and dced.... Well hopefully his pc is okay... cux he installing antivirus to clean his pc... Hopefully he doing fine..... @__@... Because there might be technical problem that needs my help... cux i am the one who give him the antivirus... well gonna catch my sleep soon cux tmr got workout.. need to wake up at 7am... ;)

PS: I added evelyn's blog on the right and now is sort in alphabetically order


Krane

No comments: