Friday, February 1, 2008

FIRST time Bday celebration n worst MOVIE??

IT IS my 18th bday.... legal age.. and legal to get in jail TOO.... Wake up do my workout... Then when I go bus stop waiting for farm, saw meng yong and blah a while wif him.... When farm arrive... we go Times square by bus and then monorael... In monorael saw Joyce and her friend... Danish....


Arrive that time meet Joshua.... Gan and CK is on their way to Times Square... We then later go purchase ticket for sweeney Todd since someone say its a nice movie yesterday when we go MV...... Then when Gan arrive... we're eating in McD.... After that we saw some cosplay girl... wearing japanese uniform... Gan try to snap picture in talking phone way.. but failed.... We then head to borders bookstore... there we meet CK and then... we find some "nice" book... haha... ask CK n J for more detail... while GAN reading some manga...


We then watch the movei Sweeney TODD.... Really i tell you it is a TOAD movie... BUGGER its a freaking musical that tries to be like The Phantom of The Opera but failed drastically... MADA... i tell you... every single stuff also want to sing... and die also wanna sing.. Kill also wanna sing... MAN I WAS PAYING TO TORTURE MYSELF INSIDE T__T... freaking movie... compare to phantom of the opera [POTO]... poto is way nicer than this ST..... and the song in POTO is damn sweet and adequate... T__T FREAKSSSS... luckily i forget who suggested tat movie yesterday if not i strangle him d... and silly me I DIDNT KNOW ITS A MUSICAL... I TOT first part sing for fun only.... IF I KNOW ITS MUSICAL I'll GO FOR CLOVERFIELD... [ i forget about clover field ] DARN IT!!! THIS movie IS WAY WAY WAY WORSE THAN that Agony Emporium {Mahony's wonder emporium} can get the WORST MOVIE OF THE YEAR.... Freaking movie.... Other than that killing scene where all the blood oozing out from the neck is nice... I DUN SEE A POINT WASTING MONEY TO WATCH IT....


Anyway enough of that movie... I wanna apologize with my heart to CK... J... Gan... Joyce... Farm and joyce's fren DANISH... IF I KNOW ITS A MUSICAL I WONT BUY TAT TICKET... really sorry cux my silly decision causes all of you to suffer like me... T_T Really sorry.... and at the same time.. I really wanna THANK YOU ALL OF YOU... dont you know GUYS?? this is the first time my BDAY was celebrated.... CUX usually I dun celebrate... The MOST only blow candle... DIDNT go OUT and have FUN wif frenz or FAMILY... THANK YOU ALL OF YOU... THANKS A LOT... really GIVE ME A MEMORABLE TIME =D


After movie.... J went wif his GF d.... to sg. wang.... Then CK went home for his fren's bday party.... after that GAN go off too wif his gf... left only me farm joyce and danish... we play some bowling {i am the loser there} then i go packed some chicken and see them play pool... later we went home... N I went Home alone cux FARM wanna go meet up his sis...


On arrival to IOI... i chat wif Chuen keit... then... it is known that we might go out on the third day or the second day of chinese new year wif my school mates to watch movie... WELL... gotta sleep soon... cyax ;)

PS: added Joshua's blog on my right =D


Krane

No comments: