Monday, December 31, 2007

*~[F]inal [D]ay Of 2007 ~ [*] ~ Welcome 2008!!~*

Woohoo.. cant believe its a Year... I'd finish my secondary school life.... SO FAST!!! happens in a blink of an eye.... TODAY didnt do much.... Since i didnt saw Eric online.. i can pretty sure that he had went PD... so.... Start my day as usual... read CONAN......... After that.... The autogate man come... YEAH.. the autogate is fixed... so now no need to push anymore....


Then play some TDzzz Mafa TD.... chat a lil while wif shirley and her frenz then LUNCH... after that... continue my TD.... Till a point.. i went up and took a nap... later woke up and do my 50 minutes routine workout... YEAH its MONDAY... do NOT SKIP.... At eve, EVON said she cant go curve.. POOR HER... she should call her fren to fetch anyway.....


Later at night.. hav a lil chat wif vince, corey [been talking bout his brand new ALBUM-T...] and seng chea.... play some TD again before that... HAHA.... Well its the time of the year.. its Happy New Year 2008!!!


Since so many ppl had a new year resolution.... so must well i had mine...~~
1. Become a bright student of my coll/uni
2. Plan my future for engineering in advance
3. Learn about Financial world so i can invest
4. Be a better guy [nice, optimistic, blah blah blah TOO much to put here]
5. Make more frenz
6. Build better body {not too bulky plx}
7. Learn more about woman's psychology
8. Keep my bloggie going
9. Next year dun wanna stuck at home for NEW YEAR


And finally this one whether or not fulfill, its a nevermind sort-of-resolution... that is to find my VENUS ANGEL!!! haha.....


Well time is about to come... I guess its the time for me to count 10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! WOOHOO.... ALL GUYS wish you HAD A BETTER YEAR AHEAD... Welcome 2008~ ;)


Krane

No comments: