Saturday, April 5, 2008

Break Down + Doin nothing for a day

Today was just a normal day.... send my mom's car to change the engine oil.... After that head to Selesa to eat... after the lunch, go to my grannie house... there where the car breakdown.. cux the battery ran off due to my mother forget that she shut down the car engine but the air cond still opening.... The solution for this is my father get a replacement of battery.... @__@ and it was expensive....


After went home, I do nothing except waste my time on custumized map of warcraft and after that spend the rest of my time trying out my real format for my Xpress... in the end I had found one stable, nice and good format which my Xpress can play smoothly on any converted video....


Dinner was a simple one... after dinner, here I am.... one thing i regretted today is I had been idling for a day... meaning I didn't do anything important or useful... Haha... except inserted hellboy... that is all... other than that I don't think there are any stuff I had done that can benefit me... HOHO.... well tomorrow I am going to read that e-book given by teacher... study my notes... and flip through my engineering maths book.... Well I guess that is all... going to offline soon... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: