Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Completion of everything and RUN AWAY!!!

Today is Tuesday... yup i know everyone knows that... I jux brag it because I seriously had nothing to say.... except during English class.. since there is no lecturer, we RAN AWAY.. muahaha.. everyone did..... then... in between the costume for joshua is SUPERB funny......


So I went gym early... and done everything went home by 7pm.... after which, I completed to refine my report and printed it out.... and discuss online with my group members... and since almost everyone is contributing... then we came out one nice one =D.....


Then Eric gave me some WOO stuff..... i mean thegutterpost.... lolx... damn keng.. and damn amazing.... well I guess my short term goal has achieved because the group assignment is already completed... now i go sleep.. hehe well.. cyax tmr ;)


Krane

No comments: