Thursday, April 3, 2008

The lightened Thursday

This morning, start our lesson leisurely on PDSM as well as OSE and that is all the lesson we had since.. moral was lightened from our schedule... Hehe.. meaning no more lesson already... then after that, I..ET..Farm..Joyce..and Carolyn... go to lunch which then later joined by Kenneth.... In between, all left except me and Ken... we're talking about engineering stuff... and we planned to have a study group that include a few engineering student in the future on the weekend.. which i think it is quite effective.....


After that, I spend my time in syndicate room... transferring some photo to Ken's phone... and while myself.. hearing music and waste my time there looking a lil bit at Moral..... next thing is... carolyn is there once in a while... cux she claimed that the lightning struck has make everything disconnected so she cannot online to study in campus {yup it was raining nowadays especially during the afternoon}


Finish that up, I packed up and meet up David to go to gym.. before that go meet Ms. Julie since she requested me to and got some information from her.... then three of us go to gym.... Sadly... halfway of the whole session, Kenneth need to go and cut hair since his ID was retained by Mr Anthony.... while I and David continue to workout.... At 6.05pm we finished our workout and it was the longest session since we took 1 hr and 40 min... then he went back to his campus by my parent fetching him there... on arrival, he need to run for his bus.. lolx... When I arrive home, I do my daily stuff and here I am... chatting.... about moral.. I worry that I cannot score tomorrow.. but jux try my best by reading it.. {though it wont enter my brain}.... Oh ya jux an add on here.. my father say David was handsome... lolx... and he suspect he was a player.. but unfortunately he is not.. lolx haha... anyway cya tmr.... hopefully it was a pleasant day ;)

PS: I am addicted to Midnight Hour - Running Away.... very nice emo song.. THANKS TO JEFF


Krane

No comments: