Saturday, April 26, 2008

Study + Teaching

Yesterday night watch hitman... haha nice movie.... then wake up late today and start my day by printing my compressed OSE notes..... haha.... after that... online a while then chat a while..... after that.... it was lunch time... so eat my lunch and then... reposition myself for a nap while hearing music through MDR EX85... wake up and study my OSE.... finish study that... It is towards the evening..... so back to online again.....


There, I chat a while and...... right after that... I played some game....... after which.. it is already at night... so I do my daily stuff and dinner.... and then back to online.... in between, play with my sis's HP IPaQ hahah.. and discovered how to use that GPS for her..... Today the whole day I guess I only studied OSE.... well tomorrow must improve more on my time spent... haha.... cyax then ;)


Krane

No comments: