Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Maths Test result released

Today was as usual as before... everything was normal... except this morning had to wake up as if it was wednesday to send Lisa for annual check up.... after that head to school.. and then maths result was released... I get 81 at first but later sort of lucky and claim the marks till 88...


Well it was the least expected result because for mathematics... my usual score NEVER FAILS to get 90 and above... so getting 88 was quite shocking for me.... Mainly due to some tricky question.. and STUPID yet silly mistake I'd ever made in my life.... Our class highest is 90... Farm.. yup he got that.. and G1 one guy name Ismadi got 94 in the test... pretty nice result huh... But sadly I was never any closer to 90... If only I did not do some silly mistake....~ i would have get hold of 90 marks as I NEVER screw up any question... But what done is done....


Lunch that time.. eat at APIIT... with my friend.... after that as usual go back to main campus and continue lesson... In between Kenneth need to go home because his mother arrive already... and therefore he would not be able to join us for gym later.... Today the weather was quite funny as it rain... then stop... rain again then stop... and rain again... stop and repeat again and again.... Lolx.... well, after finish up english I went to gym... which later after 20 minutes, David come and join me.... after around 1 hr 38 mins of workout... go to sauna and finish bathing session around 30 mins later...... Today meet a guy named ABBA in gym.. haha... he was in his 2nd year now.. final year next year...


David walk back to his campus while i wait for my parent and bought some stuff.... there are some mistake as the price of some item we bought in the pharmacy was way too expensive.... so in the end... it take a long process to change the item and then refund and etc~.... so arrive home late.. as well as late for dinner.... Finish dinner... did some question that was sent by Ken and review my chapter 9 of Form 4 add maths and here I am.... Today I am going to sleep early.... And... My mom say that I did not put enough effort on my study as my result that had been released are just an average one... Like it or not.. I guess what she say is true.. maybe afterall I am spending too much time online and gym.... well I WOULD NOT cut gym.. so the only chance is to cut online time.... well.. Mission starting today is to online less... and boost up academic result.... so cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: