Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Busy Day

Today the test of maths had announced that on the 6th May we will have test... at the same time, we need to present for OSE... yup our final presentation and that week is our buffer week... lolx.... Today during OSE class, there are no lesson so instead of idling.... we did some slide for OSE.....


Class then flow with english with something extraordinary... better than before which is boring lesson... then I head for they gym..... Kenneth need to head home early so he didnt join us though he got go... then after a while, David came and workout together.... then after that, sauna... talking.... and went home.... **with sending him back to apiit**


After dinner, I started to compress notes of OSE... haha trust me it is kinda tiring... need to do another 6 chapters... need to be real hardworking on it... since final exam is coming near.... Today I forgot to bring my phone.. miss a lot of call.... especially the one from APIIT... darn it.... wonder when my phone is amcorp is complete.. and will the problem be solved??? Highly anticipating... tomorrow will call them up... haha well cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: