Sunday, April 27, 2008

Late night sleep and Improvement

Yesterday night I slept at around 2am due to playing with my sister HP IpaQ 612c....... Successfully play video on her phone... haha.. and it was quite nice... for RM1899.... I was shocked when she pronounce the price to me.. because I did not expect a PDA phone like that costs that cheap..... Haha...


Today early morning wake up as usual and then.... here is my improvement begin.... I successfully completed on the refinement of my OSE group reports..... now left only the slides... as well as the presentation and some add ons for that project before it can be pronounced as THE END.... haha...... Right after that, I took a nap and then woke up read OSE and PDSM.... finished that up, go relax myself by gaming.....


Since that game was not really interesting, I switched my interest to movie and watch V for Vendeta.... watched until around 1 hr 30mins... I go update my presario for SP1.... then I go dinner and bath... As i open my computer, my mouse malfunction.... reason is because I do not know why they diabled it.. then solve that, now my touch pad got problem... so took around another 15 minutes where I need to sought for the software and driver for it and reinstall it and thank god it finally work back.... The magic of SP1 is that it helps you save 10GB... i was like WHOA.... haha... then chat with my friends... and gave some songs to CK since he wanted some... and then continue my movie till the end....


Well so long for college life... it is about the end for sem 1..... because after next week.... there comes the buffer week... and after the buffer week is the exam... whereby our OSE project due date is during the buffer week... haha.... time really flies.. and second sem... there are as much as 25% of the module related to my career... haha can't wait for it... anyhow... cya all tomorrow... not forgetting need to help few of my friends on certain stuff tomorrow too..... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: