Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Day Of A Day

Today lesson was as normal as before.... except knowing that tomorrow there is an engineering SIG meeting... haha cannot wait for it..... Afternoon, visit student service to find out who called me but... bad luck... cannot identify who called me.... After that, before class starts, I called the service centre about my Xpress... it say that they were requesting the main manufacturer to change my motherboard.... woohooo so nice... but i miss it damn lots.... still need to wait for another week or 2... @__@


After finish lesson, as usual I would go to gym then go home..... Try to check my moral result but it hasn't been uploaded @__@ lolx.. what a waste... haha.. thought can see the result already.... Well now I guess I got nothing to do... and most of the people turn down the invitation to go sunway.... so what a sad case huh? Well I guess I might go and might not go already... still depends... haha.... But right now I guess I got nothing to do except compress my notes again.... well cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: