Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Exam Dockets = READY

Today class was as usual, the lessons flow as usual, except for PDSM today we make a food pump for the new dining concept and it is "pump licking good" lolx... it is a funny stuff as i cant stop laughing... and yes it is gross to some people too....


After that, I had my lunch at Apiit with Kent and the others.... then class continues till da end.... english dat time, we practice a little bit on our drama and then after that, we collect our examination docket... Yup EXAM DOCKET... haha.... then i go gym...


Today arrive gym late since need to collect the exam docket... but today, i tried to increase all my weight by one level... and do some extras to my abs... lolx.. hopefully i can achieve my targeted shape by end of this year... or perhaps after 2 months later hehe.... Then after that, go home....


Tomorrow I guess I am going to send my Xpress back to service since the music player got stud and craking sound in between of music playing that occurs once in a while randomly.... so... need to wait about one day before i can get it back... actually i do not want to part with my Xpress but seriously this problem need to be solved quickly.... Well of cux tmr need to have a long journey to amcorp and then come back by 3 to go to gym... hehe... sounds like mission impossible... well... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: