Thursday, April 17, 2008

To repair... GYM n Maths' assignment READY

Today i eat lunch during the break between PDSM and OSE.... there i sat wif Joyce group which consist of Kimberly and a few more girls.... after finish my class at 12.05... I rushed myself to Menara Amcorp to repair my stuff.... It was fun though... cux that journey takes quite long as it took 2 different trains and total of 18 stations... hehe.... then after send it in, it was 1.45pm... so need to go back... and by that time i went back... it is already 2.45pm.... luckily it was just right on time for the shuttle bus from the station back to apiit.....


Then after that, wait for kenneth and go to gym.... he was very active at first but at towards the end he was not so active anymore.. maybe he was emo.. but he claimed that he was boring.... so after that, somewhere in between, I go call the service centre and get to know my phone is ready.... Then finish all the gym session, I went to wait for my parent while they go back to main campus.


Went home, do the normal stuff and here I am online.... I am enjoying music and chatting with my friends... although maths assignment was ready, I guess I should leave it for tomorrow =D hehe... Jeff went to penang.. lol hope that guy remember to buy some delicious stuff for us... well that is all for now... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: