Monday, April 28, 2008

Ultra late night sleep

Now it is already 1:52AM.... Well I nearly forget to update my blog actually... but managed to force myself to switch on my pc to update it..... Today was just normal.... for the class... except in OSE we're been discussing on how to do our group assignment..... and well the funny stuff occurs twice... First is at cafe... evelyn got frightened by me when i repeat some script by those executive spa in you tube.... then the second one is during class where Yi Ching was sitting infront of her laptop......


After everything is over, as usual I'll go to gym and workout... something special is that Kenneth got join me today.... haha.. then after that went home... dinner... start expanding and adding points for the group project report.... till a certain time.. everybody went online and start discussing about the slide... Though there is a little bit improvement, I believe there is not enough because they did not really contribute inside.... Haha.. well at least i did my part well where i expanded from 11 pages to 19 pages and from 3.3k words became 5.1k words.... Well if you ask me I did not intended to extend so much but.... since ms siti's guideline demands it.. so i had to do it accordingly.....


I guess I had nothing more to add.... I must rush to sleep as it is seriously very late... @__@.... I just wish that my team members will at least came out with various enormous idea that will guide them to finish their slides by tomorrow and printed it out as well as distribute the presentation accordingly to everyone of us.... well cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: