Friday, April 11, 2008

English Test

Today was english test..... I thought it is going to be simple but it was a lil bit tougher than I expected.... The test was normal... towards the end, I only realized that we can write more than 300 words.. because i thought we must adhere the law by not writing more than 300 words because those extra would not be counted.. but who knows...... I go cut the words.. @__@


After that went to gym... today, my gym exercise was the lightest..... Don't know why but... don't feel like doin it.. maybe because of the time factor.... I manage to do only 1/3 abs exercise and only 1/2 routine of chest and non for bicep and tricep.... Bad huh??? haha... then after that, go sauna, help kenneth style his hair.. and went back to main campus to wait for his mother...


After his mother arrived, we go to sunway... there we watch spiderwick chronicles.... Well the director know how to sort of twist the story... so it doesnt end in a lame way as I expected.... so after that, visit nokia shop again.... I got a green light to get 4GB micro sd... now left one thing is.. I would send my Xpress to the amcorp tower for repair... due to some problem.... Right after that, went to Kenneth house and spend time fixing his computer and reading some stuff....


Then, come to waiting for my brother..... I dropped my XPRESS.. OUCH WOOT DA... well items meant to be dropped but well.... Nevermind since what done is done and luckily it does not really damage the whole machine..... My brother lost his way to USJ 9... causes Kenneth family to delay their dinner just to wait for me... i am really sorry for that.....


Went home, dinner and do some daily stuff and here I am.... Tomorrow I am going to go pc fair to go buy some microSD for my Xpress... muahaha... hope that crack sound will gone... but if it doesn't i seriously need to send it back for scanning already..... Might even get an earphone... HOHO~... tmr going to go there with elvin...t hen meet up jeffrey and a few guys over there.... haha... cyax... ;)


Krane

No comments: