Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Sunday

Today morning start my day with peeling off anchovies' bones... then after finished, it is already 2pm.... after lunch, I printed all my PDSM notes and then spend my time chat around a while.... after that, when it is almost evening, I decided to bring my presario and listen song at my room... while napping.....


When I woke up, it is already night, 7pm to be exact..... so I read some notes and head down..... do some daily stuff... after dinner here I am.... Well today is kinda bored day..... Installed Bitdefender to replace my norton.... since bitdefender is way better than norton.... and friends all don't know go where.... and some of them did not reply my sms.... I wonder what is wrong... haha... anyhow looking forward for tomorrow... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: