Saturday, April 12, 2008

When everything ends at an ugly way

Today, I start my day with a joy going to pc fair to get my earphone and micro SD for my Xpress..... I went to IOI to meet up Elvin (really sorry to make you wait) and then so happen he got drive so we save our time by taking LRT from kelana jaya instead....


On arrival, we walk around... of cux the most beauty in PC Fair is hall 1..... other than that I hardly find one... Elvin walk around and test his earphone... while I searching for Micro SD.... between pendrive, sandisk and kingston... In the end i purchased that kingston while elvin bought a pendrive and a ram for his bro old laptop...... we go lucky draw and i got a t-shirt....


After that, we go to lunch... elvin eat half a chicken while i ate a whole chicken cux i am too hungry... after that, we go to sony style to have a look at my earphone.... so, there is none of the product that i wanted because the model that i want is not there... so only left that RM199.... Sadly, my parent do not approve on it so it is a no go......


Went back to pc fair and elvin get his final item... meet up wai weng and walk around... later we went home... he sent me back home and i start to do my daily stuff.... and tested out my micro sd.... everything was normal not until when i go set up password... the whole 2GB is dead.... so instantly i rush back to pc fair....... 8.15 arrived kelana jaya station, 8.45 arrived at the pc fair.... thank god the guard give me use short cut so i went in and request for a replacement.... Luck wasn't by my side... all stock ran off... so, he refund me back.... In the end, i end up with an hour long journey back home...... and arrive to eat dinner and do my other stuff....


Here I am.... sad case and everything jux happened..... today just ain't my day... everything jux came to dust.... all the stuff tat i wanted was like jux a desire and none fulfilled..... The worst is my dad has a negative thought and everything that i wanted he would link it to the worst.... I totally fed up with everything now.... HAIZZZZZZZZZZZZZ all those stuff that i wanted... NOT EVEN ONE I can get hold of in my hand..... what is this??? Mind to tell me???? THIS IS @__@....where everything is nothing and just make you a piece of plastic.... @__@ FED UP totally fed up... hate myself.... hate myself on why earlier i did not earn a cent so that those little stuff that i requested i can get it with a blink instead of end up like this... i mean come on man... jux an earphone... OKay that one i not so care about... even the memory.. I BET he is not happy with it... SO~ anything... buried it... jux... forget it.. damn haiz now.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: