Thursday, April 24, 2008

Doggest Human Of Today

Today class was as usual except in the morning something huha is happening... and our PDSM class is sort of cancelled due to Ms. Nadiah need to attend a meeting at 9.30am... after that, attend the engineering SIG meeting.... haha it is fun..... then... of course our class turn to select elective......


Class continue with OSE which we did only one question and then we went back to main campus for lunch... I saw my group were stopped by a few people who doing charity... poor them.. I just walk in.. unharmed, unattended.. =D... then there comes Buyandel... she was stopped by them too but she do not understand a thing those people said... BUT.. luckily i tell joyce to go and "safe" her.. haha... then Farm call me to see the most beautiful scenery.... the legs.... haha.. @__@ LOLX.....


Lunch that time, the doggest human is sotong because when the charity people come, he said he donated... @__@ lolx... what a doggie stuff that he said.... After that another doggies stuff he said is..... when we're imagining the legs (Farm and I) but he crash it with someone who enjoy the wind breeze at mersing with short skirt (I need not to disclose who)....


And here comes the second doggiest human of the day... Kenneth... @__@ LOL tat fellow start up with a very lethargic mood... and then suddenly got on track and be active.... talking craps and monsters... bunny and animals plus everything is there... I cannot bared it but laugh like hell... In the end, I told him to go to the mirror... he forget the most unique animal in APIIT... @__@ he even say that... "wow next time when i intro my school to friend.. i'll say it is a zoo" lol... so guess what is the most unique animal.... haha... two keys add up together become one key.... =D that is enough for you to guess....


Then we moved our base at sindicate room.... then here comes an ET which has an antivirus which delete unneccessary stuff... Even our slide also got deleted.... So, I slept a while then since I saw his progression so slow... I took over and sort of add stuff in it.... After finish adding stuff, it is time to go to the gym... lolx... so... then.. we go to the gym.... and later join by david... Kenneth is there again with his "wow"... "shhh"... and i created one for him "haha[in a lame voice]"... lolx.... Then head home.....


Home as usual... do normal stuff and then land up myself in the computer again.... Now come to my emotion.... Though I have a great guidance by the elder... but I always felt one thing.... which is... why am I always on the risk lane??? Everything and every single news is like going to decide on how am I going to live tomorrow and how am I going to spend my time tomorrow as well as might pronounce my carefree life to an end.... Why can't I be the one who has the ability to create bakeries??? @__@ sometimes it might put you into some sort of unknown emotion..... Everytime when there is something about something... I always regret on one thing... that is.. why am I not the baker??? AIks... I guess this is the flow of life I should go through... I definately wanted to be the baker now... instead of the consumer..... Well guess that is it for today... cyax ;)


By the way here is something funny... please watch....
1st part
2nd part


Krane

1 comment:

[FnG] insideout said...

"The Doggest Human of Today" LMFAO That sounds like the most almighty funny words i have ever heard. Ha, at least I know what you do in class eh? Looking at legs .... *sigh*

How do i know you're not looking at uhm ... boobs?