Thursday, April 10, 2008

10 April

Today class end quite early at 12.05pm..... after that, it is no more class for us... but I go apiit and lunch... after that, see ET they all play ping pong... then later... after Kenneth finish his lunch, they play dark ping pong.. because it is total darkness with a few people dancing there... don't know they practicing indian dance for which occasion.....


Then later, we discuss about OSE project.... well all the layout is here... now is just waiting for final approval and we can start our project already... then David... went to gym first.. and I and Kenneth catch up later... Then... David went home early... and he left his shoe there... we know it after we finish our gym and went home.... so need to take his shoe off... actually the gym today takes extra at least 30 minutes... first that abs machine got bugger who dominate and take a long time on it... the second is don't know which bugger switch off that sauna causes us need to wait again....... so wasted some time...


Go home that time, walk back to APIIT since I thought Kenneth is waiting for his mom there... but who knows.. in between his mother arrived already.. so what I do? Continue my journey to Apiit.... then wait for my parent there... Well tomorrow is english exam.. and after that might go sunway for movie.. MUAHAHA... saturday too i wanna go to pc fair... hehe planning to get 2GB micro SD for my Xpress... well cyax tmr.. now discussing about my essay tmr.. ;)


Krane

No comments: