Sunday, April 6, 2008

Of Songs and Movie

Yesterday sleep quite late because I was finding all the versions of My Immortal... In the end, I got it all 6 version... guitar... piano(thanks to Gan for piano version)... slow piano... violin.... rock and full band... Nice song though.... In the morning today, I woke up and do my daily stuff.... Cannot believe it is Sunday again.... Time really flies..... After breakfast, I tried to fix my mom's old radio... Since my father pull it roughly, the whole system already breakdown... So what I do? I disassemble every part of it and kept it.. since it might be useful for me in the course this coming future...


After that, read a little bit of Organizational Behaviour book... and then after lunch I took my nap and it lasts till the evening around 5pm.... Then later, I online and crap a while with my friends.... Of course after that I continue my book a little bit and then surf net to check whether there are any solution for my Xpress... Sadly...no solution - yet.... Then sms wif my friend.. and I got news that my great granny has fallen real sick... Hope she'll be fine... But she's in her near century.... So... Well this is life... But I got no feeling... Maybe because I am not really that close to her....


Finished up my dinner and watched Hellboy... Yup I know it was an old movie.. but it was nice.. trust me..... Now I am online but... sadly except Eric was there... I hardly can find someone to chat with.. Maybe they are busy... or maybe I am sort of "invisible" afterall.. hehe.... Well.. tomorrow is once again Monday... Hopefully it was a pleasant week... I guess that is all.. cyax ;)

PS: At least there are some improvement on what I had done today... ;) I wish I could get hold of MDR-NC32NX.. however it was too expensive to own it currently... xD


Krane

No comments: