Saturday, April 19, 2008

Project was Completed

Today morning went to sunway to go to Joyce house.... her father fetch us there.... ON arrival, we saw ET face was so worry.... until then we say that it is over, he started to relieve a little because he thought we're going for an interview... then we started our project... at around 1.30pm, we go eat the lunch.... Thanks to joyce mom.... her cooking was nice...


Finish that, we move our place inside the room and continue our work..... since my work is done, I started my maths assignment and completed it.... after that, help out with joyce's essay for the group project and expanded it.... then the day continue with doing OSE project..... well towards the end, we play Break game... it was quite funny... then after that, we went back to sunway to wait for the one to fetch us home.....


Well everything was 80% done still got a little more to do... hehe.... after my brother fetch Farm home... we head home and do the daily stuff and here I am.... actually before that I watched some Korean movie... it was quite nice... haha.... well, Vince got a big go on hardsequence... congratz though... hehe.... next time cant wait to see him spin..... well I guess that is all.... I need to start study already from tomorrow onwards... Intensively.... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: