Monday, April 14, 2008

Get hold of Something N ??

Yesterday, I got hold of my MDR-EX85 and my 2GB microSD... hehe.. everything was as agreed with condition.... Well... sort of find out one stuff, which is my Xpress does not fully support that EX85 because it was not powerful enough.... I got regret a little here.. but anyhow I had da move on.....


Early morning... get nagged by dad... lolx you know he say buyings omething incompatible... haha what a bad start.... then i find out that my laptop can support that sound quite well.... however it may be a waste that my Xpress cannot support my EX85 and i found out one stuff... those W series' MEGA BASS was fully supported by EX85... so sort of jealous of my brother's phone.. but any how i am still happy with it...


Class was as usual... except got a few picture with those classmate... then lunch with my friends..... after that class continue with PDSM... today PDSM ends quite early and I had time to enjoy my EX85.... then english..... then end.... Today instead of going bball I went gym... because according to Kenneth he says that bball start at 7 so.. he rather go gym.... Then in between he need to go while i continue my workout and bath and went home....


At home... prove to my dad that my EX85 are worth the money... then after that, dinner and try my EX85 on W phone again... WOOHOO DAMN DELICIOUS the megabass... haha... well Needa accept it... since this ex beauty can play most of the stuff i owned in the future... hehe... well now discussing about OSE project... however not everyone co-operative but well it is a way of life... anyway cyax ;)

PS: I enclose the picture I took today and jeffrey's blog on my right


Some of my classmate

Everyone is busy yeah... look behind

I am the one in blue....



Krane

No comments: