Friday, April 4, 2008

Moral Final Exam

This morning, my parent going to pray ancestor... so i arrived gym quite early at 8.50... at the end of 9.30am, I had finished my workout... however... those guy like Kenneth haven't arrive... so in the end.... Kenneth arrive with a semi sick outlook cause he doesn't feel well and David was there too... Because Kenneth meet up David in the main campus and go there by Andy's car....


Once they arrive, I do my mini set and go to bath... after finish all my sauna and bath, we went back to the main campus and then David went back home while I and Kenneth go down to the cafeteria and have our lunch there..... Halfway through, Jeff join us and have his lunch there... after that, I and Kenneth go to the computer lab to see any space to study moral from website... but in the end, we join group wif Jeff and study till the Moral exam started....


I forgot to bring my pencilbox so, I borrow all the important material from my friends.... and the exam was fine.... everything sailing smoothly.... However started from 4.30pm people keep reducing and each and everyone of them keep going out from the exam hall... I mean indirectly it maybe quite disturbing for us who are still doing the test... Well, the exam hall in the end left only around 30% and... I write in the paper till 10 minutes before the final time, I had stopped and finished checking my answer..... When the clock tick sharp at 5.40pm, we went off.....


Then, as usual I waited for my parent.. went home... do daily stuff and here I am.... Well I am not going anywhere this week =D hehe.. and the phone protector I guess I would not purchase it since my dad say it was not necessary to because the phone cover.. to his knowledge... is scratch prove... HEHE~ well got guarantee by him.. so if anything goes wrong, I can ask him replace my cover.. Muahahahaha..... Well, my area tomorrow going to be cut supply of water for half a day due to maintainence.... anyway I cyax tmr ;)


Krane

No comments: