Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Gym = 1 month

This morning wake up and prepare myself to the school.... start at E3.... well there is nothing much happening today.... And then mid afternoon, we go back to main campus and have our lunch there..... and went to class and continue my lesson.... In between, got summoned by David to help him register for his broadband thingy.... after that.... He said that he wouldn't go to gym today because he was in ache... all over the body due to the workout yesterday.....


English that time, we did nothing much except discuss for our group project's drama... and the decision has been finalized... so the next step is to create the script.... In between, meet kenneth... he was there after his class over at E3... well the situation that time is raining heavily.... I thought it will end in an hour time.. but it keep on raining... heavily...... Borrowed joyce umbrella because I thought I might use it... But thank god.. CK was there... he was so kind that he willing to fetch me to E4... and drop me there... THANK YOU VERY MUCH CK... as usual... go workout... and then finish off... go home and here I am....


Now.... what came across my mind is that I worry I might not score what I expected in this coming moral exam.... and well.... besides that, I seriously have null and numb emotion due to worrying of exam.... and well other factors which I wanna jux ignore it.... I do not know why but.. this is what i felt currently HAHA~ maybe for no reason... but well I need to start catching up in all the subjects... hopefully i can achieve 4.0 CGPA average.. =D.... However, I do not seem putting enough effort for all the subject as I barely spend time on each of them... MUST start studying by this week already... haha =D... Well yesterday marks my one month anniversary of me starting gym.... anyway cyax... ;)


Krane

No comments: