Friday, April 25, 2008

Visit to Hotspring

Today wake up at 5.45 and get ready for hotspring in sungai klah.... breakfast is somewhere at the highway stop... and then... go there.... After only 2 hrs (which is very little compared to last time cux we last time went almost half a day) we went home....


On the way, drop by at a tanjung malim restaurant and eat.... it was really delicious yet cheap the food over there..... nice in quality too.... then went home.... arrived home at around 3.15pm..... then I dled bleach.... Oh god.. Bleach now start another filler... @__@ lolx... gonna take another 15 episodes like that to finish up this grandfather's story.....which is not related to manga.....


After that, online a while and chat... yet at the same time compress my OSE notes.... then, towards the night, I finished compress my notes.... then later dinner and do what I usually do.... which is online.....


Well yesterday was 2 videos about funny stuff... today is something that a guy must WATCH!!!... thanks to jeff for this one... Trust me it is really owning.....~ well cyax hope you enjoy the vids ;)
Owning tactics


Krane

No comments: