Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Celebration and solution

Actually, yesterday was one month old of my Xpress added to my life... very happy hehe.... and yesterday itself i welcomed two more member to my life... my MDR and my 2GB... hehe.... well... today, class was as usual and I sort of play with my Xpress and found the solution on how to enchance the bass better.... =D


The class was flowing all day long and lunch at apiit wif kenneth n chris.... then it continue to flow with english listening test some practice for drama and all the class for today ends..... then i go gym... midway, David come and join me... but after some time he need to go first because he did not bring his towel for sauna and it was going to rain soon.... I continued my workout and went home.....


At home, dad show me what is bass that he used to have... because he is a music lover last time and know how to fine tune music.... so... there i got to know his "ULTRA HIGH DEMAND BASS QUALITY" lol... haha.. well... then after that i online... help juestine a while on her project... then i guess I am going to sleep soon.. hehe since school start early tomorrow... alright then cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: