Friday, April 18, 2008

Fake Ready + Movie??

Today go to amcorp to collect my phone... However, the cracking sound, though it occurs less but it is still there... So, immediately i sent it back inside.... After that went selesa to eat..... Then went home and I continue 1 litre of tears from where is stopped yesterday..... That movie was nice.....


Touching?? YUP it is a very touching drama... Why would I wanna torture myself psychologically??? Well trust me it is not torture.... It is actually inspire me and I really want to know how one people will struggle to survive and get on with life eventhough they know they're going to die... However, this one is completely different..... as she go nearer to hear death, she'll lose all the common ability.... Such a sad story huh?


Well as for now I still got 2 more episodes to the end... then tomorrow I want to watch the special as well as a korean movie.... BUT!! Not forgetting I need to go to sunway tomorrow to assemble at joyce house.... lolx... and Maths assignment too... @__@ LOL.... Cant believe there is much to do tomorrow.... anyhow... just hope everything is completed by tomorrow... and study definately need to upgrade to intensive mode already since exam is getting real close.... well cyax N for those who didnt watch 1 litre of tears... do try it... trust me YOU WONT REGRET ;)



**extra update at 1.49am**


Well what is life? After I watched 1 litre of tears I begin to understand how a girl suffer her agonizing 10 years just to prove to the world how strong she is. She is a talented girl in everything but in the end just end in a poof.... The movie is indeed touching like everyone said.... Especially the part where she parted with her friends and was betrayed by her friend on her back.... Human are just human and they cannot be a little tolerate with someone who is soon going to end her life... I mean for god sake how could they be like that when you know she is sooner or later going to left this world in no time and yet.... you guys are treating her cruely.... She, in the end did not fulfill her final dream... that is to marry....


Haha.. sometimes I reflect this back to myself before... but after this movie, I even look deep inside myself.... If I ever had that kind of disease how should I go on... or lets just say I got a short time left.. what should I do? Well for her she would prove her existance and give inspiration.... to me?? I guess I might do the same... at the same time I would enjoy what I have now to the max and to make sure the one close to me would not miss me when I gone.... =D like sayings said... i came to this world when everyone is smiling but i crying... I would like the opposite for me when I left this world... hehe....


I know as time pass I will soon be forgotten.... however what I guess is most important now is... to work on what you have... it is seriously is a blessing for seeing the sunlight everyday.... =D Live life to the fullest... and let no regret set on you... LOLX.... I do had this implemented taught by my dad but after seeing this movie... I can really apply what he had given to me.... Of course I still got a few wish I hadn't do to my relatives... Hopefully I can still make it before they really left this world.. because to me... I felt that I owe him a lot.... =D.... hehe... well that is it for now.... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: