Monday, February 11, 2008

Holiday Over

Today wake up at 8.30am... knowing that school starts today.... Do my daily stuff and I head for my school... Arrive quite early at 9.15am... play some highstreet 5 wif my presario... =D tat game really causes time to pass by... then my classmate one by one adding up... first wif J.. then evelyn... then everybody is there....


First class of OSE is okay.... as usual.. we hear lectures... but one thing nice is that I'm going to get our assignment topic by this week... later went back to main campus and have our lunch there.... T__T poor me almost everyone left cux I still havent finish eating... Luckily merciful J and Farm stay and accompany a while.. then they went to their group while I go to Kenneth's group....


Kenneth's mission is to get to know a girl from diploma.... HAHAXXX.... boy... at first i tell him to make it silent... so that 1 v 1 no one knows... but sadly... the sort of plan broken... and well a lot of guy support him... YEAH =D lastly... he got what he wants xD.... and I had to head for my PDSM d.... there we do our group of 3 exercise... I hardly can join any of my friend behind because they already occupy wif one and another... so I end up be wif aziza, brian and abdul in one group... Funny huh? no place left for me @__@.... We finished up that activity and I go out and look around for Ken and have some word wif him =D... he at last got the courage to go to her and get to know her.. Yeah.... then I continued my lesson till da end... Well... I got english homework to do... the due date is tomorrow.... Joyce said my hair turning gold again... well I cant do anything cux my black colour is fading lolx...


Taekwondo is as usual.. except the training is very light and Chris join us... poor him i duno he can go home or not.. cux he missed the LRT bus.... after went home... have some so-called-quarrel wif dad cux of driving.. you know.. controversy between me and him... @__@ and at last... we sort of come to an agreement... X__X... put that aside... Today is the third day I hardly use pc... mainly sis and bro occupying the main computer... @__@... so I forced to use her business laptop to do my stuffs... Sad huh?? today really not my day... anyway tomorrow going to workout... cyax... ;)


Krane

No comments: