Sunday, February 17, 2008

Dull Sunday

Morning as usual... go workout... After an hour of workout... go do some daily stuff and then I sat infront wif my presario again... continue my research on PDSM assignment which is the last research that I need to do....


Towards the afternoon, I was chatting + researching... after lunch, when Jeff offline after a while, I started to draft my assignment.... Then I get some song from wei xiong and Leonard.. Thank you very much guys... haha... tmr... Tat wei xiong gonna show me my dream earphone and i am gonna grab some songs from him =D hehe.... Sharp at 7pm... I finished all my draft for my assignment....


Then after dinner, was having a small discussion with my mother and my sister on the topic of my sister's boyfriend.. HAHA~ well havent confirm but I wish her luck... =D... Then after dinner... I chat wif Leonard, Jeff, Joyce and other friends... I too sms wif my bro, Kenneth.. hehe... while listening to music, I try to relax myself for tomorrow.. haha.. cux tmr start school already... Well... guess I got nothing to add already except do visit Joshua's new blog... I changed the blog link already =D haha.... His blog is nice...


AND BTW>>> Ck's new layout is nice... Those who watches bleach, these two ace (Gan and CK) has a common white layout... Jux like sode no serayuki.... that pure white zanpakutou..... since two ppl white... one must be rukia's another one must be hisyugaya's one.. LOLX @__@ haha i am going off from reality... anyway cyax... ;)


Krane

No comments: