Monday, February 18, 2008

Normal College Day

Today woke up knowing that I need to go college.... do my daily stuff and head for college... Start class wif OSE... after finish that... I thought I can follow Kenneth to lunch.. But sadly I forgot they got 3 hours break.... So.. in the end I cant join him and head to main campus to have lunch wif joyce, chia, steven, and et.. haha...


After that... I returned my book and head to class for PDSM.... right after that class, Wei Xiong borrow me his noice canceling earphone... AWWW MY DREAM EARPHONE!!!!! OMG.. i cant believe I can finally look at it.. @__@... then... after that... I continue my lesson wif English... Then I head to taekwondo.. then home.... I spar wif Chris in between... and Ali was @__@ cux... he is too strong for us... we decided to call it X__X so.... then we continue spar.. and learnt that there is a competition around MAY or JUNE... the prob is i duno want to join or not??? first factor is injury... second factor is death... @__@ third factor is.. the probability to win....


At home.. my main computer caught a spyware... Now i am working in cleaning it... cux my father duno how he caught it... Haha... SO.... All these while I am busy cleaning up the pc.... then towards the night... i took out a AAA battery and plug inside that noice canceling headphone and start testing it... IT WAS PERFECT!!!!!!!!!... hahahhaha i wish i could have it... but sadly i cant..... Anyway Wei Xiong bought in japan around RM200 hahah... it is RM279 cheaper compared to here where it was RM 479......


Then towards the night I video chat wif Kenneth.. haha no need to type... jux speak.. so suang.. HOHO.... Tmr I will have to hand back that noice canceling headphone d... SO NICE!!! anyway... haha it aint my.... and... gonna pass a cd to Wei Xiong also.. Hehe.... anyway... cya tmr ;)


Krane

No comments: