Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Almost went clubbing

Arrive campus early today causes us to wait outside... as usual.. E3 cant online.. then the lesson was as usual... except in PDSM i did a long essay tutorial.. after that we sort of move class to another side to sit for maths... Class was typically boring....


Back to main campus to have our lunch there... I go library and borrow some books... while J they all playing ping pong in the social space.... Right after that we move to the class... after finding there are no place in the discussion room.... and we sort of spend all our time there.... Wat we do?? online and chat.....


Maths as usual.... was kinda interesting... but along the way I and joyce and Et talk a lot of funny stuff and laugh all the way... even in english lesson was a big lol to us... we laugh almost non-stop.... then in towards the end i hop on the car and head to home....


This time is not to home... my dad is going to some club in mount kiara... haha... at first i were to follow him.. then on arrival.. didnt... cux he say.. next time... So well, I NEARLY went clubbing... haha.... he went to farenheit wif his frenz to talk about business.. lolx... So... in the end i went home.. and do my normal stuff....


Since it is already late, as usual i go do my daily stuff and went chatting..... I had backed up my warcraft cd... and prepare some stuff to bring to jeff tomorrow... Well i guess it is time to sleep... nitez ;) {tomorrow 5hrs break i got no plan... OMG}


Krane

No comments: