Thursday, February 14, 2008

Lonely Valentine

Morning arrive and meet up Elvin... Then... PDSM was in an assignment clinic... after that during OSE... we have some short activity for three... it is known that poor ms. siti's bag was snatched T__T so... lotsa notes gone.. if not she'll brief us on the last question how to do it... Then I show her my draft.... she say its good.. =D... After that "along" my fren... since yesterday bought ticket for em.....


After that... we rush back to main campus and sit bus to LRT station then to Times Square for jumper.... On arrival, we ate some instant noodle... {except me cux I had eaten my lunch pack in the bus}... Gan then meet up his GF and part from our group... After collect ticket, we go drink something at a coffee shop, when it is time, we went in for that movie.... My bro then come later and join us.... The cinema was full.. luckily I did E-ticketing... lolx.... and the place was perfect... =D.... The movie also not bad... but i had a feeling that they're gonna make Jumper 2.... =D


After the movie I and brian went home first... since J, Farm, Sotong say they wanna stay there longer... When we arrived at bukit jalil station LRT.. BOY THE BUS WAS SO LONG... Until J they all.. including eugene, hon tung, elvin and borethe arrived the bus also havent come... It was at 5pm the bus arrived and we're so happy to go back to campus...


Next, I collect my laptop from wai weng's fren... then go library borrow some books and head for moral.... In moral lesson... blah wif Kenneth... and get to know one new girl... and get the opportunity to obtain all Ken's fren msn email.... Next week saturday i'm gonna go sunway lagoon wif Ken's gang... ANYONE WANNA COME PLX... TELL ME!!! AnyONE can JOIN!!!... Tomorrow the moral lesson is going to touch on homosexual... In the end, we ask Mr. Warren about our assignment.. Yeah.. we got a compliment from him {can be consider one} then we head home.... maryann n joyce was complaining my hair... but I cant receive anymore comment since my mom arrived.....


Get back to home.. ask my bro what to do wif my hair??? can trim or not...?? he say... after dinner he'll do magic wif my hair... So.. Frenz i am sorry for not replying you because I am bz wif my hair.. LOLX..... Then.. my hair sort of return to the state before it was dyed black... LOLX... you'll see how is it like tmr... for those who were in APIIT.... Well... I guess that is it for today.... My aim is to complete all the assignment during the weekend and hand in by monday.... Sounds crazy but... Jux an aim... plain aim... nothing more but an aim.... =D haha...


Time to get emo... this year marks my 6th lonely valentine... Why sixth?? cux consider primary school is little boy and dunno wats lonely... Haha... wanna get one... real bad.. but trust me... it wont come... no matter how long you wish it... Urm... at the same time i thought of the fear... Fear of cant keep a relationship long X__X.... lolx.. maybe i worry too much.... But put that aside... getting one is more important right =D... Anyway.... lonely valentine doesnt affect me much since i didnt get really DOWN wif EMO... lolx.... so at least I can smile... Thx to my frenz for suggesting watch some movie wif me... haha... if not, I'm sure I emo d.... this post is quite long... anyway cyax tmr... ;)


Krane

No comments: