Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Assignment Mania Begin

After my workout as usual I go do my daily stuff and go to college.... On arrival saw Evelyn... LOLX.. she's moody tat time... when i try to do something funny she fired me back @__@... Forget that... then I help Elvin install microsoft office and I continue to do my stuff... at the same time talk to Kenneth... tat guy got that gurl's phone number d... Amazing huh? Then... my mandarin orange... evelyn and crystal first blood it.. lolx...


Class start with maths class... Well... it is a nice class.. but sadly we dont enjoy it... Cux we already learned about that... later... before that i gave out all the mandarin oranges to the foreign classmate.... Finish maths class, I go to lunch wif my frenz... cant join Ken becux their class finished and I was tired... After that, OSE begins...there we get to know about our assignment.. lolx... then continue with english..... English class end with some song singing.. lolx...


Then I go home... as I arrive home, I clean myself and start research for my assignment....after dinner chat wif my fren and continue research for my assignment.... At 12.10am I guess I completed my assignment.... LOLX... but jux a draft... haha.... anyway might improve it in the future... about dance club, the girl said she'll notice me in the future about it... she gonna meet up the president tomorrow.... haha... Well, today Vince revealed he got a spinning table.. COOL HUH?? then... his showtek cd.. lolx... after that.. help Gong Tung do maths... while i blah wif eric and leonard.. and a few frenz..... OMG I Really need to rush.. tmr need to wake up at 6... FREAKS>>>> I AM LATE... cyax ;)

PS: I will not highlight my blog since all of my fren complain that it was too dizzy to read @__@... hahahhahaha


Krane

No comments: