Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tiring~

Yesterday fix my computer until 4am... cux.. kena spyware... From who?? someone from family member and is the LEAST expected ones who causes it... Then.. went to sleep.... 3 hrs later... force myself to workout and prepare myself for college....


College day was normal as usual.... Kenneth still unable to decide who and who... I seriously hope he can let go of his feeling.... cux clearly that girl is playing on him.... Then.. class start wif maths.... then head to lunch after that... Again I cant join Ken cux they at main campus.... so i eat wif joyce, ET, chris, chia, yi ching n wai weng they all....


Class continue with OSE.... today we look at persuit happiness on how a guy struggle to get a job... then thx to GAN i got lotsa movie... and not forgetting Wei Xiong.. the one who let me try my dream headphone... he also gimme some movie.. haha... then.. after that.. lesson continue with English...


The lecturer might not in her best mood..... cux lesson is not as free as usual.... Then we get to know that we're going to do debate... haha.... I had handed in all the assignments... Then went home after class end... Do my daily stuff as usual and manage my files in the desktop of my presario since its messy... then chat a while wif frenZ.... gonna sleep soon.. cux tmr class start at 8.45am... hehe ;)


Krane

No comments: