Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Reunion Dinner

Yesterday sleep at 3.15am cux i finish watch heroes till season 1 ends... =D...morning didnt really did anything except some practices for chapter 2 hughes' E&E book.... Haha.... then after that at first I want to play some DOTA... then Vince suggested RYL.. so i give it a shot... I'd been finding for my RYL installation CD everywhere... BUT NO LUCK..... so~ instead of that I dled from rylindo... fast though...


After that i rush to clean myself... and head for grandma house for reunion dinner... Well... everything was nice.. the food.. except one of the food... was.. sort of spoilt.... so.. nvm forget it... then i drank a calsberg ( I AM LEGAL OKAY ) No feel... darn.... Should have drink more... then dad been talking about China gurl.... their... pu**y was smelly... @__@ well he say his fren said dat... My uncle was sort of comment stated that all of them [fathers fren] r perverts.. LOLX


Went home.. install RYL... well no luck though... cux so many technical problem... been working on it now... haha... anyway tmr gonna wear new cloth to face the chinese new year... Gong Hei Fatt Choi to all my frenz... Ck... Gan... Evelyn... Kenneth... and everybody else... ;)


Krane

No comments: