Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Ticking~

What a normal day to start with everything normal.... except i finish up my chapter 2 of that E&E.... still a long way to go cux it has a total of 41 chapters.... Haha... then i indulge myself with Heroes... thx a lot Gan....


It's real addictive.... I am addicted.... haha... keeps on watching non stop... Luckily until time comes.. i manage to get hold of myself and went up to do my workout.... After which.. i continue my daily activity and heroes of cux.... haha...


Tomorrow is the last day in lunar calender where we're going to have reunion dinner... Back to my emotion now.... Whenever i talk to ppl about girl... I got only one in my mind... I had lost my hope.... Lost hope in sense that i'd waited for so long and that hope still remain unreality and stays as a hope.... Haha... well.. gonna forget about that... and accept my destiny =D...


Haha... everything went smoothly... gonna update to you on whats goin on tomorrow ;)


Krane

No comments: