Thursday, February 7, 2008

1st Day of Chinese New Year

Yesterday i slept at 4am... Cux first i was waiting for my RYL download to complete... second I was sort of helping my mother to pray... Haha... after that... I woke up late... at 9.45am... heard say there are lots summon but i jux couldnt hear... I was deep in sleep haha....


It took me 30 mins to get prepared.. cux i was uncertain what clothes to wear... Went down then... GONG HEI FATT CHOI... there is my first angpau from my mother and father... after breakfast... I installed RYL and play a while... then... go to my grandma house... Everybody was there... wishing each of em gong xi fa chai... and get angpau... Poor sister.. lose RM15 to my 3rd auntie.. cux that game is very unique... I dun gamble though T__T cux i know i wont get any luck in it... sure lose...


Went home... Eat lou sang by my sister... she packed it at tai tong right before we reach home... then I was playin RYL... then... I was forced to join the internal betting of blackjack... T__T poor me... I lose quite a lot.. then gain quite a number also... When change game to fishing... I lose some money then i call it quit... After some game... My old pc got problem again... been fixing it until dinner...


After dinner blah wif some frenz.. and here I am... Well... kinda happy cux.. saturday is going out wif my buddies... =D haha... at least got something to do... Right now.. the sad case is tomorrow early in the morning i need to wake up and do my workout... DUN wanna miss it.. cux been eating a lot of stuff lately... well.. i haven open my red envelopes yet... cya tmr ;)


Krane

No comments: