Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tight Day

Today schedule quite packed for my class... early in the morning arrived quite early... The door havent open.. so i stand outside and chat wif a few guy from group one... As the door open I went in... later, send some file to Elvin.. and we sort of look at the pictures in the class... There come the famous quote.... One girl said... she'll make a guy ED..... Then CK come out with a opposite quote of it... He say he gonna make the girl can't walk tomorrow.. lolx... Next, blah a while wif Kenneth


The class start with maths, at least now there are tougher question.... then... continue with PDSM...... after that I go to the main campus to have my lunch there... My eating speed really improved compared to last time because I dont want to be the last to finish.... Then I saw Dunkin Donuts in my college... HAHA.. i wanted to have one long time d... then Lastly I purchased one and eat... Boy... it is really "love is in the air" environment for my college as we celebrated it with a few booth... got song request... food.. gifts.. and message board....


Anyway it got nothing to with a bugger Lone Ranger like me... LOLX..... especially those who lost hope like me... haha... =D jux accept my faith and move on... lolx.... Honestly, if i given that chance to you, you wont wanna feel this pain... its not pain.. its AGONY in da heart... xD.. haha... Those who are not strong enough might suicide... and i'm serious here ._.


Lesson continues with Maths... where we need to do questions with 3 unknowns in it and find the value of unknown... which is at least... tougher.... haha... then lesson continue with English where in the middle of the class... the SARC ppl promote their song request to us... Nice singing skill one of the guy had.. then I head home...


After my daily stuff, I dled PDSM assignment and start doing research... Elly told me there would be practice for dancing club next week.... Those who interested plx join!!!... Then... Ask my fren about the plan tomorrow at times square... cux you know, 5 hrs break and we got nothing to do... In the end, we decided to watch jumper... Since I cant book the ticket, I purchase it online with the help of my sister... I, Joshua, Farm, Brian, Sotong, Gan and his gf is going.... so... gonna select the seats soon.... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: