Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Towards the Unknown

Morning do my workout and head for my school.... Today i was quite tired... cux yesterday online till quite late.. until i slept in the car on the way to school..... In school I didnt nothing much except flow with the studies...


Maths assignment haven't distributed to us yet... so... can be said... nothing great actually... Talk about item... My bro's hair product havent brought by Ken to school.. @__@ causes me get scolding from my brother... aiks.. well let jux hope he bring it tomorrow....


These days i felt i am useless... that is why i say i am towards unknown.... First is.. i had been idling for 2 days which makes me felt so useless... Ppls are doing assignment but i cant find any stuff to do... If tomorrow i forget to borrow book again.. i guess i can go jump already X__x... Another unknown is that... i worry that i cant perform well in my upcoming exam in college.... I wish to score all A+ which is 4.0 CGPA..... well I might target high but... if i dont start workout on my study now it really going to turn to a dream rather than a goal.. @__@


Tomorrow is another day.... hopefully I can at least have a better day... compared to now.... About friends~ I guess I had problem with one of the girl in my school... well most of my fren does.. i mean who doesnt with her character like that... @__@.... well i hope i won't need to show my devil in front of her causes her to flow tears out of her eyes... hahaxxx.... anyway i guess i will sleep soon... ;)


Krane

No comments: