Friday, February 22, 2008

Short Moral Class >> MV << PWTC?

Morning wake up and start my workout routine... then after that I went prepare myself to college...a t first wanna online to send something to Ken.. but blackout... so no electricity to run my modem....


I head straight to college after my lunch + breakfast... Didnt bring anything except myself... on arrival saw Carolyn n Eugene... he show me that Datuk Khoo's bangalow... @__@ damn large... then... saw Kenneth... we both then register ourself in the dance club... then after that we saw that banner on gym membership... =D HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA I AM DAMN HAPPY.... 35 bux a month... WOOHOOO I AM DYING TO GO>>>> I DUN CARE D... MY TIME HAS COME!!!!! MONDAY GONNA LOOK... N IF IT IS NICE I GO REGISTER D!!!!


After that.. we start our moral lesson with death penalty... LOLX... as usual its nice.. CK, Gan, Joshua, Farm, sotong, evelyn, crystal and a few friends all wear white.. and sit in the role... DAMN NICE.. haha... shinafune (those who got watch bleach =D) When class end... Kenneth, Jeff, Nik they all go in one group to MV... haha.. then I, Maryann, Joyce and ET need to sit LRT... AWWW we missed that shuttle bus... but luckily, kind Michael give us a lift to Bandar Tun Razak KTM station... HAHA.. maryann was like... too light and wasn't stable over there.....


ON arrival, we meet up dan.. and we then left they two alone... then we three fellows go walk around... Then when time comes, I join back wif Ken's group since they finish movie... After that.... we wanna went home d.... At first i was rushing em to go home cause i worry we're late for that KTM and LRT thingy... luckily JEFF was there... he was so kind and lift us back to apiit.. We were cramp like sardine... joyce sit on my lap... i was like.. @__@ so ... suffocated... THen till a point she sit on my lap... i cant stop laughing because the nerve.... was striked @_@... then.. Nik get out and ran to apiit.. lolx..


When we arrive APIIT... i saw em play pool.... after that we hop into the bus and head to PWTC.... we arrive with partial disappointment... Eat the stuff there and went inside... We keep on hoping... And in the end... X__X so many wantan... FREAKSSS!!!!!!.... our dream was all scattered... being scammed.... Then after those horrible moment of international public speaking in malay... we went back to APIIT.... Then.. everyone went home.. and left me alone there for 10 mins... haha... Not scary but i can prove myself i am not really scary cat afterall haha... and it is total darkness by the way....


Then.... parent come and pick me up... and went home... and clean up myself and here I am... haha.... of cux do my daily stuff like chat and vids call.... Sharmayne said tomorrow is open day for gym... i am thinking should I go or not... Maybe not... and most likely not.. HOHO... anyway... might sleep soon.. and look forward for tomorrow ;)


Krane

No comments: