Sunday, February 24, 2008

A girl's Walk???

Today... I apologize to almost everyone i lay my feeling on... haha.... like eric... jeff.... Cux yesterday i went berserk cux it is really an emo + mental breakdown to me.. haha... Today i go and ask my parent about did i walk like a girl.. well the answer is NO!!!... i had my own style of walking... so I am rest assured because i know my parent wont say something towards my way... so... since they are critics... so Whatever they say... i am quite sure they say the truth... then spent my whole day doing nothing.. but just surfing around.... in the internet....


Time passes real fast.... and towards the night... I didnt attend my uncle's open house.. but i end in eating in my own home.... Later... I continue to surf and chat wif a few frenz....


Towards the end, Ken confirmed he didnt online... and jEff wanna off d... so I decided to call it a day... HAHA TMR gonna JOIN GYM... CANT WAIT ;)


Krane

No comments: