Monday, February 4, 2008

Plain Day

Today wake up and replace my workout as usual... Later... I go down check about external graphics for my presario... I guess its kinda badluck huh cux i cant find any.... Haha... anyway... after that i sort of skipped my breakfast and go out for lunch... Then we go buy some prawn for CNY prayer....


After that... we went home... and I hear my musics.. and do nothing... kinda chat wif a lot of people... and then... came across two gurl.... I ask most of my fren to judge including my mom and father to judge.. well each got their own pretty... One is sexy mature.. one is cute and carefree.. both also pretty in their very own way... so its a tie... HAHA...


Well... I guess i will have to go now... haha... gonna continue my journey in heroes... cyax.. ;)

PS: I wonder where my classmates went.. like CK n Kenneth.. they've been MIA for quite a few days... MISS MY SCHOOL A LOT... HOLIDAY IS BORING!!


Krane

No comments: