Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Soul-less college Day

Today I woke up and clean myself.... then go to college... I was like soul-less cux too tired... @__@ lessons at school was like gliding along... cux my eyes were about to close each time... especially towards the end of english lesson....


Today PDSM talk about brains.. yup.. haha.. i know that i am quite balanced on every field... She say I can switch in between left and right... I wonder how much was it is true.... Then... lunch went back to main campus... and celebrate CNY wif apiit.. then continue wif lesson..


Go home that time... learnt that my parent go selesa and eat... so kind of them pack fish for me to eat hehe.... ON arrival to home, I napped for an hour... after that do my daily stuff and towards the night play dota wif Wai weng, Kai Xuan n J... luck is not by ww and kx since they always dc so in the end we do our own activity....


As usual... vids chat wif kenneth... and chat wif some fren... HAHA.... well friday i might go Ken's house... besides it is for the day after, which is saturday's sunway lagoon trip... I might go there and help him fix some stuff on the pc.... But one thing.. i worry i disturb em @__@ well gonna triple think about that....


Tomorrow I don't know what I might do during the 5 hrs break.. mostly will stay in campus.. haha... well.. cya tmr ;)


Krane

No comments: