Sunday, February 10, 2008

Spontaneous Movie

My day is as boring as usual... Today is a little bit special cux my sis gone genting... while my parent go to templar park.... I dun wanna follow cux if i follow them, I will missed my workout... SO... they go their own while I slept for the whole afternoon...


When i woke up, I online for a while... then after that I switch on my download and I sleep for a while.... then when I woke up, my parent arrived home... I go get some food from em... since they got extra and I go for my workout....


After workout, I switch on my presario and install some program in it.... then I go bath... after bathing... I go dinner.... Today got some salmon to eat @__@ i dun really like it.. so i eat less... This where the spontaneous movie begins.... Suddenly I suggested my brother go watch Meet The Spartan... since its a {*} movie and I got the birthday coupon where you buy 1 free 1 movie ticket... So, after getting permission... We went IOI to watch.. since its only 8.30 and the movie is at 9.40...


On arrival, we purchase the ticket... then I saw lotsa Lala zai and Lala mui @__@ I wonder since when IOI flood wif these people... LOLX... then we went Jusco to purchase some stuff to get free parking... and we went for the movie...


The movie was funny.... but cut quite a lot... Anyway... funniest thing is that after some prologue they will continue... LOLX... well compared wif CJ7 and Kungfu Dunk.. this is way way better... haha.. worth to watch.. furthermore only RM4.5 since i share wif my brother cux of tat coupon.... After tat we went home... Gonna sleep soon since tomorrow start school... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: