Friday, February 29, 2008

First Gym step

Today is friday. I suppose to workout as usual at home.. but i only did for the abs part... then went prepare myself to go gym nearby my school.. It is the technoflex.... Haha... Thought Ken wanna join me... but i was stunned a lil bit as i was prepared to go... he sms stated that he has a class... So since i had prepared, I got no choice but go.....


ON arrival, register myself... RM45 a month.. ONLY... nothing extra... no deposit.. nothing... BUT!! since we're not TPM student we cannot pay RM35.... then workout for 50 mins.. then i head myself to bath...and then SAUNA for around 10 mins... damn FUN.. the best part of the gym is sauna... lolx... then eat alone in the nearby foodstall... after taht walk myself to APIIT for moral class.....


On arrival, so lil ppl was there... as class start after 15 minx, people started to pile up... then we continue our lesson on divorce.... CK they all was late.. so i cannot see those guy wear in black.. haha... After that.... we went home like normal... as usual... we make promises to online....


At home, i flip through my chapter 3 of hughes' E&E technology... after that chat wif my frenz... and after my dinner... dota wif Jeff..... haha.... was a very close to winning game.. but.. in the end lose.. cux i forget if they use meepo, gay result will happen... then... at 1am liddat i went to sleep @__@.. haha... Ken as usual FFK us again... hehe.... well.... gonna update what is going to happen tmr ;)


Krane

No comments: